
Twelve hours until our flight to London. Time is rushing by.
Tanya and I are running about like madmen trying to put our lives on hold for six months; I've canceled my phone number; we've moved out of our apartment and now are left our backpacks (stuffed to the brim), a couple of tickets and a whole bunch of uncertainty.
We plan on writing more after a day in London (Sunday or Monday). Until then, stay tuned and we miss you all already.
Love,
David and Tanya
Thursday, November 1, 2007
And we're off...
Posted by David at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love you both! Have a safe and amazing trip. I will definitely be checking back often to see what you're up to... and who knows maybe I'll plan a trip to come see you on one of your stops... I do believe I have some unfinished business in Brazil. :-)
hugs,
W!LL
Post a Comment